Popular in America since the introduction of the Beetle in the 1950s, Volkswagen has a reputation for crafting vehicles that offer refined handling and upscale accommodations. Volkswagen has continuously introduced new vehicles to its lineup, keeping the brand fresh and relevant, with everything from roomy SUVs to diesel convertibles. At Automotive Procare, we work on all Volkswagen models, including:
- Golf GTI
- Golf R
- Golf SportWagen
At Automotive Procare, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Volkswagen on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Volkswagen’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Automotive Procare, we have a variety of oils to protect your Volkswagen’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Volkswagen model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Volkswagen’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Volkswagen.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Volkswagen by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Volkswagen to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Volkswagen Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Volkswagen car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Volkswagens, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Volkswagen's service and repair needs.
Our Volkswagen repair and service shop is located in Rochester, MN. We proudly serve the following areas: Rochester, St. Ignatius, Ravalli, Charlo, Hot Springs, Arlee, Dixon, Plains, Polson, Elmo and surrounding areas.