When is wheel alignment Service or Repair Necessary?
• If you notice uneven or rapid tire wear.
• If your car wanders on a straight, level road.
• If your car pulls or drifts away from a straight line.
• If your steering wheel is crooked even when driving straight, on a level road.
What Does a Wheel Alignment Include?
• Inspecting steering and suspension system including tire condition and air pressure.
• Checking initial alignment readings.
• Adjusting camber, caster, and toe angles, if adjustable, to manufacturer specifications.
• Checking final alignment readings to verify alignment is within specification.
• Road testing.